About Mojah Media
Mojah Media is a distributed web development and design company that creates effective communication solutions on the Internet for organizations and individuals.
- Founded in December, 1999. Freelance, 1 person setup.
- Mojah comes from Swahili and implies one, synthesis and unison. In South African street slang it implies cool or one love and is often used as a greeting in place of hello or goodbye
- 1999 - First client: Road Accident Fund of Mauritius
- 2000 to 2002 - several projects successfully completed
- 2002 - Acquired first office space
- 2003 - Developed and implemented a custom cms on several projects
- 2003 - First web startup launched. First international client.
- 2004 - Sold first startup and celebrated it's success
- 2004 - Khanyi Media, Mojah's holding company is incorporated in the United States
- 2005 - Expanded to Argentina. Team grew from 2 to 8 members.
- 2005 - Mauro Yacuzzi joins the team.
- 2005 - Mojah Media joined the Drupal community
- 2005 - Launched first Drupal site and completed first Drupal migration
- 2006 - Moved to new office space in Rosario, Argentina
- 2007 - Cecilia Recardini joins the team
- 2007 - Mariano D'Agostino joins team
- 2007 - More focus on community orientated & non-profit projects
- 2007 - We work remotely. Our office is virtual!
- 2007 - Several Drupal sites and migrations to Drupal
- 2007 - Full transition to open source software in our entire development workflow
- 2007 - Heavenletters launched
- 2008 - OrganicSA startup launched
- 2009 - Study Argentina startup launched
- 2010 - Expanded company vision and re-branding
- 2010 - New company website launched
- 2011 - Started work on our own Drupal distribution
- 2012 - Launched our PaaS Drupal startup: MoFlow
Ready to make contact with us? Click